Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Done!


Finally finished Children of Light #2! Man! Took me 5 years, and I feel bad about that. I've been working hard the past few months to get done, and I feel I've improved my work ethic some, we'll see. If it's 2 years until the next comic, that'll be more than doubling my speed, right?

Last night the files went off to the printer, and it may be about a month before I get them (they're not too slow, I just chose the discount turnaround time). I'm paranoid there will be some problem with the files, I did them all wrong or something, and have to start over. I'm having the printing done at Ka-Blam. They're super-friendly and do great work, I just got a sample of Timmy from them that I sent to Image Comics. Lots of excitement going on!

I realized I forgot to give proper credit to one of the artists who helped out on CoL#2. Bijoy Raveendran is an artist from India who volunteered 1 page. I had lost contact with him for a while, and he finally e-mailed me back, but I forgot to put his updated profile in the comic. Sorry, bud! His art can be seen at Deviant Art.com

As soon as I get confirmation that I didn't totally screw up the comic, I'll start taking orders for #2. In the meantime, I'm taking a short vacation from comic making!

No comments: