Monday, May 17, 2010

Ready...set...

Hey blogsters! Long time! My bad. Been letting a lot of stuff get in the way of my getting work done. Sorry, it was a bad year. One thing I have been doing is lettering for issue #4 of Mark Melton's Angledreams. Good stuff. I never read it until I started work on it. Sorry Mark!

So about a year after I finished Children of Light #2, I finally get #3 rolling. Really. Check this out:


Monster attack. Rarrr!

This page is almost in the can. It will be page 1 & 2, and 3 is in inks too. What I thought I'd do is post finished pages here, so you can read them as I finish. Hopefully 1 every week or 2. I can't promise speed, sorry. It's the way things is. Not yet sure if I'll be opening up to other artists to help out. Possibly. There is 1 page already done by someone else, so I might as well. I liked the way they turned out. You'd probably like it too, so we can move along quicker!

2 comments:

mike said...

very nice. I love seeing new art from you and new news for this comic. Opening it up to more artits?....hmmmmm.....

mike said...

AR-TISTS!...more artists! LOL