Sunday, June 27, 2010

Comic show!

I had a table at a local comic show today, went pretty good! Talked to some nice people, sold a few books and sketches, enough for me to get a few things at the show, and a few groceries on the way home even.

I did a sketchbook drawing of Iron Man for a little girl, I hope it didn't make her cry. I don't do good under pressure! I also did some sketch cards below. I did a better version of the Wonder Woman, and a Wolverine that got bought. I gave an Iron Man to a 5-year-old boy who was with a fellow vendor. He said it was him in his Iron Man suit. Good enough!



Got to meet and talk to Eric Adams who does Lackluster World. I was pretty impressed, and laughed out loud reading it there. I finished #1 at the show and had to get #2. It's not for easily offended religious types (language, indecent acts with a clown, extreme fundamentalism).

No comments: