Friday, December 31, 2010

Catching up

I kinda remembered I have this blog! Mostly I've been posting the new stuff over on the Crashland Studio page. As great as it is there, There's sometimes multiple posts daily, so it can be hard to follow a continuing story like this one. So here I'll mostly post the newest pages, with some behind-the-scenes stuff occasionally. If you just want to read the story, look in the archives for the page numbers, oldest is 1st.

Page 8

Page 7
Art by Jaems Sutherland

Page 6

Page 5
Pg 5 & 6 art by Dan Barlow

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just purchased issue #1 of Children of Light, and I'm looking forward to reading it. I'm working on a similar project called "Lightweightz," which focuses on teens with unique abilities. It's Christian-themed as well. You can learn more at my blog: www.rsquaredcomicz.com

Take care and I pray for God's blessings over you and your endeavors!

Tommy Flick said...

thanks, man! I appreciate you picking up the book! I'll be checking out your stuff.

tommy