Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hey, haven't updated for a while! Still working on new Children of Light stuff, and Timmy the Killer Robot. You can see new CoL pages over at Megazeen. Still have pages coming in. There's some awesome art coming up soon!


Here's a sketch I did of the mountain creature the kids will be fighting later on!
Got my car wrecked on the way to work last Friday, someone hit me in my door going about 35 or so. Saturday all I had time for is last rites for my car, Sunday we drove around looking, only to find out no dealers are open during normal peoples' day's off. Today I had to call off work to look some more, took us like 2 hours to find this place we found online that had cheap cars. Settled on a '91 Olds Cutlass for $1100 had to wait 2 hours while they fixed something, come home. Whew! Glad that's over! Oh, wait, it's not! I forgot I have to go to court in a few weeks for the accident. i guess I was at fault or something. ugh.

No comments: